A user-friendly system for primary schools that…
- Stores each pupil’s name and contact details, date of birth, start date, finish date, sibling & guardian details, medical details etc.
- Generates mailing labels, class lists etc.
- Automatically generates the October return
- Records and analyses standardised test scores
- Generates end-of-year reports (a choice of 9 templates that can be printed in English or Irish)
- Contains a school email module
- Stores details of early intervention, learning support and resource
- Enables teachers\support staff to easily record pupils’ attendance
- Calculates attendance totals and percentages (daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly)
- Generates reports on high absentees and the reasons for their absences as required by the NEWB
- Generates letters for corresponding with parents / guardians re high absenteeism
- Generates reports identifying pupils with perfect attendance (monthly and yearly)
- Records incidences of pupils' misbehaviour
- Stores names and contact details of pupils on the "enrolment waiting list"
- Stores names and contact details of both the teaching staff and ancillary members of staff
- Prints reports in English or Irish (all reports may be saved as PDFs for archiving / emailing)
The cost of this system is dependent on the number of pupils enrolled.
All schools interested in this system are entitled to a FREE 60-day trial.
If purchasing the software, payment can be made in 1 - 4 annual instalments.